Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Fire Damage in Kitchen

Fire Damage in Kitchen

This kitchen damage was started because the toaster short-circuited. The smoke was carried around the entire kitchen and thus creating a water damage as well as the fire that had just happened.

Fire in a Garden

Fire in a Garden

This fire started because of a gas leak behind the stove. Most of the home was damaged by this fire but the specialists at SERVPRO of Wynwood were able to restore the home.

We're Fire Damage Specialists

We're Fire Damage Specialists

We specialize in fire and water damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have extensive fire damage cleanup and restoration training to get your property back to pre-fire condition.

Soot in Apartment

Soot in Apartment

This fire damaged was the cause of an wall charger short-circuiting. Soot covered all the walls and the roof of the apartment. We got it all cleaned up in a fairly quick manner and we left the customer satisfied with our services. Have Questions? Call Us Today – (305) 377-2325

Fire In Office

Fire In Office

This fire was started when a piece of aluminum was placed into the microwave on accident. Here at SERVPRO of Wynwood, we know that accidents happen that is why we are always ready to help if your office was in a fire.